An unscientific evaluation of the Lomo Anamorphic (Square Front) Lenses. These lenses were produced in Russia from 1970-1980.
-Images and Footage shot on my RED EPIC X
-5K anamorphic mode in RED COLOR2+RED GAMMA2 (UNGRADED TEST)
35mm T2.8, 50mm T2.4 and 80mm T2.5 in OCT19 mount
35mm @ T2.8 FLICKR LINK
- The smallest of the bunch, flares wide open as well as stopped down. A mastery of optical engineering a thing a beauty.
35mm @ T11 FLICKR LINK
50mm @ T2.4 FLICKR LINK
- Flares nicely wide open and less so when stopped down. These are heavier then their more modern round front counter parts, but still manageable hand held.
80mm @ T2.4 with a +1 DIOPTER FLICKR LINK
80mm @ T2.4 FLICKR LINK
Thanks Matt for standing in.
- romain-alary likes this
- myscatterbrain likes this
- ashottibugatti likes this
- kaleena-hunt reblogged this from todaystomorrow
- noitsroman likes this
- anjolielanel likes this
- yoksa likes this
- sml-wip likes this
- andyheriaud likes this
- mchapmansmith likes this
- curiosojorge likes this
- todaystomorrow posted this